Saturday, November 11, 2006

Meet Our Newest Editor Nancie


I have been married to my wonderful husband Mark for 8 years. We have a great little boy "John" (6 years old) who is his daddy's little man.



We live on 40 acres with several sheep, 2 horses, 6 border collies and 1 pug who is The Speckled Goose's mascot. She works hard every day greeting all of our customers. She would love to meet you too.



I have been crafting for more years than I care to count or admit. The mediums that I currently work with are tole painting, stitching, and crochet to name a few. After I was laid off from my 8-5 day job, I started designing websites and electronic newsletters for local business and crafters, in addition to crafting full time.

Please Be sure Visit Nancies's Sites Below:

Craft E Newsletters
Creative Website Design by Nancie
Nancie's Country Collectables
The Speckled Goose

No comments: