Sunday, February 04, 2007

NEW Customer Testimonial for Product Review

We received this WONDERFUL email from Eileen at Seneca Pond Crafts after Brenda reviewed one of her BEAUTIFUL Lamps and we just had to share!

Good Morning Angie,
I have read the new issue of Primitive Times, cover to cover, and wow did I ever learn a lot, smile a lot, and write down a lot of great ideas and tips! The magazine is truly awesome!!!!! Then, I saw this e-mail and realized that you were giving my website additional exposure through the contest, and I was really smiling from ear to ear. Wow! Wow! Wow! I have noticed an incredible amount of traffic on my website this weekend, so thank you, thank you, thank you! I would let anyone know that this product review initiative is such a win-win situation for everyone. First, it was easy to accomplish on my part and really helpful to have another pair of eyes evaluate my work with complete candor. I will enjoy reading the feature, even when I'm not the subject of it! LOL! Then, to get all this additional exposure through the magazine and the contest is just icing on the cake. I'm telling everyone I know to take advantage of this opportunity, because I know that I couldn't be more pleased or more thankful that I did. On a personal note, I'd like to thank you for your inspiration as a fellow crafter and business person. I know you must get a thousand e-mails a day and have a million loose threads to keep track of, but you still take the time to answer questions promptly and offer advice so generously. I hope others are also giving you the applause that you really and truly deserve!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and please do something nice for yourself - you soooooooooo deserve it!
Sparkle & Shine!!!
Eileen
WWW.SenecaPondCrafts.Com

No comments: