Saturday, November 11, 2006

Meet Our Newest Editor Debbie


Hi...My name is Debbie and I co-own "Two Old Crows" that is named for Dean and I because we are "two", we are "old" get the senior discount at Dennys and we are grumpy. We live in St Louis Missouri with our large airedale "Roxie" . I have two grown children and three grandsons that I adore. Dean and I love scouring flea markets, auctions and estate sales for primitives, vintage collectibles and antiques. Some of these items we sell on our website "Two Old Crows" or our ebay store "Two Old Crows" without doing anything to them while others I turn into one of a kind pieces by folk art painting on them

I am excited about American Folk Art in all mediums but alarmed at how many of our crafts of the past are becoming lost arts. I in no way profess to be an expert but love sharing my knowledge and the skills I have acquired over the past twenty plus years in the hope that is will spark your imagination and inspire you to create something that will allow you to say "I made that !"

No comments: