Saturday, November 11, 2006

Meet Our Newest Editor Angie


My name is Angie I am a Work At Home Mom from St Louis, MO area. Currently I own several Craft and Country Sites (see links below) and just love the Craft and Country Community!

I have had the pleasure of meeting so many wonderful and talented artists it just amazes me daily! I am a work at home mom to two girls who are the most important thing in my life! One is nine and a "Princess" in every sense of the word lol! My oldest is 14 and starting her teen years LORD HELP ME lol She is very atheletic and soo bright! I am just blessed!










I have been married for fifteen years to the love of my life Chris! He is a Mechanic and works very hard as do I. We were high school sweethearts lol





In addition to our kids we have several pets! We have three cats Midnight, Nikita, and Sara. Each of them with the most diffrent and distinct personality! And then there is the love of my life lol my dog Max he is my baby. He is pathetic lol just a big baby!

I started in the craft community by offering crafts of my own I started selling gift baskets and some handmade unique crafts of my own. That is how I met such wonderful crafters, then I started my first site Heartland Marketplace which has been a huge success! Then I started created graphics which has been my true passion and I started Heartland Graphics! I hope you will come back and visit us often! And be sure to sign our guest book!

Thank you

Angie

No comments: