Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Linda's NEW "Linda How-Do-I-Series?"

I thought you all might like to know that I'm running a NEW "Linda's How-Do-I Series?" on my "Tips For Crafters On The Web" blog and on my "Testing The Blogs and Helpful Blog Tips" blog.

Why a new series?

Well, I get asked a lot of the time "How do I do this?" or "What's the html code for that?" so I thought it would be better if I just posted the articles on my "Tips For Crafters On The Web" blog and on my "Testing The Blogs and Helpful Blog Tips" blog then everyone could then see how to do it. Plus, it will save me a lot of time as I can just reference the articles versus re-inventing the wheel and creating separate emails.

So, a little sharing and a little self preservation.

In any event, here's the articles I've posted so far:

Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Create A Clickable Product Ad?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Draw A Line, Skip A Line, Add A Paragraph, and Underline?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? Why Would I Want To Create Generic Posts?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? What's The Difference Between All Those Picture File Types?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Use Margins, Padding, and Borders?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Create A Promotion, Copyright or Bio Signature?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add Horizontal Advertising Buttons?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Widen My Blog?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add Wallpaper To My Blog?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add Vertical Advertising To My Website?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Provide A CLICKABLE Link To Another Section On The page?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Create An Email Link?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Change My Font Type, Size, and Color?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add A Text Link?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add A Scrolling Banner?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Center My Banner, Button, Text or Picture?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Make A Clickable Link List?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Set-up A FREE .PDF File?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? YIKES! My E-Patterns Files Are Huge!

Linda's How-Do-I Series? Can I Make My Plugboard Bigger?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Take A Screenshot Of My Website?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? - How To Set-up Forum Signatures or Siggy's?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? How To Set-Up An Email Signature?

Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add a Banner Rotation To My Website?

I hope all of the above is helpful to you. There will be many, many more "how-do-I" tips to come. Stay tuned.


Copyright © 2007 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals, Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns, and Linda's Blog. Linda is a doll maker and doll pattern designer. http://lindawalshoriginals.com

No comments: