Friday, January 05, 2007

Cabin Fever by Dianne




It’s that time again… It’s dark at 5PM, and the sun doesn’t come up till after 7AM. The snow is too deep to do anything outside, and the temperature hovers around zero with the sun hidden behind more snow clouds. Oh dear, I shall be “forced” to spend another day staying inside sipping chocolate by the fire. I debate with myself on the benefits of changing out of my baggy long-underwear and into “real clothes”. It seems a bit too much at this moment…my energy level is on low. Besides, my “jammies” are way too comfy. The Christmas decorations have been put away till next year, the house is now back to “normal”, and my craft room beckons from down the shadowed hallway. Too work, or not to work….that is the question.

To finish this article please stop by our Site and download the NEW issue of Primitive Times Magazine FOR FREE

Primitive Times Magazine

No comments: