Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I Finished My "Linda's How-Do-I Series? - FREE Helpful Tips For Crafters" YIPPEE!

I thought you all might like to know that I finished my "Linda's How-Do-I Series?" on my "Tips For Crafters On The Web" blog. YIPPEE!!!

Why did I create this series?

Well, I get asked a lot of the time by other crafters with websites or blogs "How do I do this?" or "What's the html code for that?" so I thought it would be better if I just posted the articles on my "Tips For Crafters On The Web" blog then everyone could then see how to do it. Plus, it will save me a lot of time as I can just reference the articles versus re-inventing the wheel and creating separate emails.

So, a little sharing and a little self preservation. And, I thought I'd post the links here so our Primitive Times Magazine blog, Primitive Times E-Zine, and Primitive Times Magazine website readers could have the FREE tips, too.

I think I have everything but the kitchen sink in there! If not, just let me know and tell me what else you think would be helpful.

In any event, I'm done. YIPPEE!!! Here's all 43 of the articles:

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Handle Different Size Banners Within A Table?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add Wallpaper Or An Image To The Background Of My Table?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add Clickable Text Links To My Table With Centered, Padded, Spaced, and Bordered Clickable Images?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add Padding, Spacing, and Borders To The Images Within My Table?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Center Images Within A Table And Make Those Images Clickable?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add Images To A Simple Table?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Build A Simple Table?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Create A Simple Name Banner Out Of HTML Code?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? What About Banners? How Do I Know What Size To Get?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? What Are The Names And #'s For The Sixteen CSS Named Colors?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add Color To The Border And Color To The Background Of Two Rows Of Clickable Banners?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add Borders To Two Rows of Clickable Advertising Buttons?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Build Two Rows of 3 Clickable Advertising Buttons Each?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add A Background Color To Boxes Surrounding Two Clickable Banners Of Different Sizes?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Space Two Banners Of Different Sizes Evenly Within Their Boxes?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Change The Background Color Between The Borders Of My Pictures or Banners?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Change The Background Of The Area Within My Border?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Make My Banners With Colored Borders Clickable?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add A Colored Border Around My Banners?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add Color To My Borders and Text?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Create A Clickable E-Product Ad?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Draw A Line, Skip A Line, Add A Paragraph, and Underline?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? Why Would I Want To Create Generic Posts?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? What's The Difference Between All Those Picture File Types?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Use Margins, Padding, and Borders?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Create A Promotion, Copyright or Bio Signature?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add Horizontal Advertising Buttons?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Widen My Blog?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add Wallpaper To My Blog?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add Vertical Advertising To My Website?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Provide A CLICKABLE Link To Another Section On The page?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Create An Email Link?

  • Linda's How -Do-I Series? How Do I Change My Font Type, Size, and Color?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add A Text Link?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add A Scrolling Banner?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Center My Banner, Button, Text or Picture?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Make A Clickable Link List?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Set-up A FREE .PDF File?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? YIKES! My E-Patterns Files Are Huge!

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? Can I Make My Plugboard Bigger?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Take A Screenshot Of My Website?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? - How To Set-up Forum Signatures or Siggy's?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How To Set-Up An Email Signature?

  • Linda's How-Do-I Series? How Do I Add a Banner Rotation To My Website?



  • I hope all of the above is helpful to not only new crafters just setting up websites or blogs, but to some seasoned crafters as well.


    Copyright © 2007 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals, Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns, and Linda's Blog. Linda is a doll maker and doll pattern designer. http://lindawalshoriginals.com

    1 comment:

    Lisa said...

    You are amazing!!!