Thursday, October 26, 2006

Meet our Newest Editor Renae

Hi! My name is Renae and I am 34 years old and married to my best friend. We have 4 awesome boys we refer to as "the fantastic four" LOL!

I am a WAHM with a few websites of my own (listed below) although my passions are soapmaking and tart making, I do find time to sew and make new products for my spa line in between.
I've always been creative, from sewing to drawing and making things as a little girl to trying just about every type of art there is as an adult. And I haven't found one I don't like yet!

I love helping people discover their passions and indulge their curiosities to try new ones. One of my websites is specifically for WAHM's no matter what business you are in, we are your central online WAHM community. I feel that where ever your dreams and inspirations take you, you always need someone there to help. Supporting and promoting WAHM's is what we do best. And my other website is my shop Colonial Primitive Peddlers where I sell my handmade goods such as soap, tarts and my spa line Nae's Spa Needfuls, not to mention antiques and reproductions.

Be sure to visit Renae's Sites below

WAHM Break Cafe

Colonial Primitive Peddlers

No comments: