Sunday, October 08, 2006

Meet our Editor Niki

Hi there. I'm Niki. I'm 34 years old. I live in the HOT state of Arizona, USA with my 4 kids and dh (that's dear husband. LOL) I've been crafting/creating ever since I was 10 years old when my grandmother taught me how to embroider. From there I learned to crochet. Then I was taught to sew (by my mom). I made my first 'quilt' (or so I thought that's what that was) in 1990. I got interested in scrapbooking when my first son was born (1993). Didn't do much crafting after that until 2001, when I took my first REAL quilting class.

Have been quilting ever since. In 2005 I learned how to make primitive dolls (self taught) and 'stitchings'. I am now pursuing One Stroke (tole-like) painting. My passion is quilting and will never give that up. I am also a stay at home mom AND work out of my home doing medical transcription. I have a very full plate, but creating is what I enjoy the most, so here I am....looking to inspire others.

Click here to read more about Niki

No comments: